Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Soccer

Andrew is getting better. I think he likes soccer, but he just does not have any patience. Here are some pictures of the boy in action. He sill off picking flower or grass, but he tries, that is all I ask. I want him to have something that he likes a sport that will waste some of that energy. He has way to much of it. I don't know where he gets it. I know I know he is a kid, but come on, I need a break sometimes. Plus it is fun watching him run around out there.



Look how happy he is.





Mina has been coming to his games with Nana. He really enjoys spending time with his cousin.



Here he is making a corner kick. With a little coaching from Dad.



Here is my boy off picking grass in the middle of the game. At least the ball is on the other end of the field. And he is not even worried about being run over by all the kids chasing the ball.



He fell, but he had to check make sure he was okay.

1 comment:

  1. It's cute watching Andrew, he's doing fine for a first timer.

    ReplyDelete